Wednesday 11 March 2015

Life Drawing - Lesson 12

We were told to draw 5 minute sketches, looking back at my older life drawings, my artistc skill has come on dramatically.

Another quick 5 minute sketch.

We were told to create rapid drawings, these were all 1 minute and had to fit on the same page, so size was quite an issue.

Again, continuing on with the 1 minute sketches.

We were told that we were to focus on a section of the model, using the side of the charcoal, so this mostly consisted of  shading areas to create an outline.

Its hard to see, but this was the exact same idea, but from a different posing position.

This by far, is my favorite life drawing that I have ever done. It looks incredibly realistic and the shading is perfect. We were told that we had to use a different method, so I felt stamps would be an interesting twist on the human body.

This drawing was done with a a pen that had three tips, it very much reminds me of the binary code that is present in code. Again I managed to get the shape of the body quite well, except this time, less shadows were present.


The last drawing was also using a stamp, the only problem being that it was not nearly as successful as the first stamp during that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment