Thursday 18 February 2016

3-D Art - Planning what's in the Room


I decided that it would be best for the project for me to construct a list which I can follow as my environment will have many objects in it. The list is as follows:

Things that need to be in the apartment:

- T.V
- Sofa
-Coffee stand/table
- Lamps, standing/on table
- Plant pots
- Plants
- Blood stains
- Weapons
- Food/water
- Doors
- Ammo
- Window door
- Barrier outside
- Cityscape
- Room/hallway outside
- Stand/table under the tv
- Possibly games console?
- Water dripping under a door
- Cracked walls
- Graffiti
- Photo frames
- Books

As you can see, There is a fair bit to model, so I need to prioritize when it comes to what objects will appear in scene if I run out of time. Last priority will include the Cityscape (The background) and the hallway out side of the scene. The first priority however will be the big objects that will help fill up the scene, such as the room itself and the sofa.


Inspiration for the Room.
It was a good idea to create a list for the room as I have now a clear idea of what path I need to follow and if there is time, I can go on to reach some stretch goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment