Friday 27 February 2015

Life Drawing - Lesson 10

These were some extremely quick 3 minute sketches that we did at the start of the session. 

Here are more of them, it was just to get a reough indication of  the body.

Moving on to 5 minute sketches, I had to use a biro this time, which was a lot harder but in a way, much more enjoyable, as you learn not to regret any of your mistakes.

Again continuing on from the 5 minute drawings.

For the 1st 15 minute one, I decided that I was going to use charcoal. The body shape, I got perfect, its just the shading that is not as great as it could be, that's why next time, I will use lighter shades.

Using a graphite pencil, I managed to get the shape of this model absolutely perfect. The way that she is positioned made the piece work. The only problem being that it did take a long time to get the shape right, not leaving me long to shade with.

As we had a 5 minutes left, we were told that we could do a quick sketch. Again using my graphite pencil, I managed to get the outline of the model done, the only problem being that that was it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment