Friday 27 February 2015

Life Drawing - Lesson 11

A 5 minute sketch, I managed to capture the outline with minor errors.

Two more 5 minute sketch. These two are much better, even managing to add in muscle tone in one of the picture.

Again I have tried to put muscle on the piece,  on the model, the muscle tone was much more visible, so I wanted to show this through the life drawings.

1 minute sketches all on top of  each, this was so we could get our imitation of the body up, so we instantly knew what parts of the body to look out for.

Another 5 minute sketches. I managed to get much more detail on the image, by sacrificing a more accurate body shape. 

In the last part of the session, I drew two different images, both consisting of two different  colors, so you can easily see where the shadows appear and where they spread to.

No comments:

Post a Comment