Tuesday 6 January 2015

Back from the Christmas Period


I have just had a period of time off over the Christmas period and I'm raring to go into the next part of the course. I felt that last year there were a few things that I could have done better or worked on, that's why this year, I'm really going to push it in this aspect.

Over the Christmas period I tried using the time that I had free to practice Maya and my drawing. I got a few ideas down but after the period off I felt that I should of probably spent the time that I had off to learn how to code properly. It did start to become a bit boring as I had no sense of purpose, nothing that I had to achieve. That's why I'm really looking forward to starting the course again, to learn.

This next term will be a learning curve, using the skills that I had learnt over the last term and incorporate into what we are doing this year. Hopefully I can learn almost as much as I had last term, this term and have a great time while doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment