Monday 6 October 2014

CGA Blog

As part of the way in which members and course leaders of the computer games arts classes can keep track with how we are doing in the course and have some evidence of what we have produced, we have to complete a blog. For everything that we ever make, sketch , write down, it has to go straight into this blog.

My aim is to produce a new page up to every 8 hours of work that I complete so that my course leaders can see clearly how I'm coming along and how I'm developing my work. Many of the pages here will include sketches, screenshots and detailed explanation of how I got to that point of thinking. 

This is the the blog of Reece Stansbury and hope you enjoying reading my journey as much as I'm going to enjoy participating in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment